Follow Dashboard
Tokens?
TITLE; I'm fucking bored
26 June 2011 | 11:30 PM | 6 comments

Ops sorry, tak sopan eh guna perkataan fucking to? Haha, tapi Bruno Mars kata boleh, masa dia nyanyi lagu I want to be a billionaire so fucking bad. haha. Bla bla bla, arghhhh. Im tired with my life. Im feeling so bored. Everyday i feel that i don't know what else to do. I don't know whats wrong with me. All i can feel is emptyness. I'm feeling so BORED. Maybe this is because of him.

Can i find someone else?
Im tired with you, u doesnt know how to treat me.

My exbf keep calling me this week. I know he need to talk with me, but i don't have mood to talk to him. I'd rejected his call. Patut ke aku jawab call dia? patut ke aku balas mesej dia? yea I do miss him, tapi aku ada F doe. Hurm, tapi kan, aku taktau kenapa hati aku takde untuk F. Rasa macam dia bukan bf aku. Mungkin lifestyle aku dengan dia berbeza. Aku try cakap dengan dia, and dia cakap dia akan stop buat benda yang aku tak suka and dia buat demi aku. Tapi, entahla.  You are ruining my mood everyday. Did you know that? You make me think about my ex AGAIN. F i hate you. 




Old things | New things