Follow Dashboard
Tokens?
TITLE; 5O question :)
21 May 2011 | 3:31 PM | 10 comments
When i blogwalking i've foud this question
its quite fun to answer it. its about
My type of guys.


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Yes. haha

2. Smart?
Yes of course.

3. Preferred age?
I prefer older than me. same age also can :)

4. Preferred height?
Of coz taller than me. and if the guy is 180cm taller,
i was like, wow. haha. i love my bf taller like aliff aziz :)

5. How about sense of humor?
Yes i want him to be sense of humor, but not all the time.

6. How about piercings?
Yes i dont mine.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Yeah for sure.

8. Pink hair?
What the eff?

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy mushy :p

10. Thin or fat?
Thin :)

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
The same colour as me, for sure brown. not too white,
because i dont want him to be prettier than me.

12. Long hair or short hair?
I hate guys with long hair, i mean ada 'ekor' . arghh, fugly.
tp kalau macam Oliver Sykes takpe :p

13. Plastic or metal?
Boy yg plastic? boleh pegy mati.

14. Smells good?
Of course, so that i can hug him all the time.

15. Smoker?
I hate smoker. but if he is a smoker,
i'm glad if he dont smoke infront of me.

16. Drinker?
I hate alcoholic person.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Erm, i dont mine.

18. Muscular?
Haha, badan ada muscle ka? waahhhh :D
i nak badan yg ade abs bole? hahah

19. Plays piano?
Tak payah nak poyo sgt la. haha

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Aww, i loike guy playing a guitar :)

21. Plays violin?
Perlu ke?

22. Sings very well?
Dah pernah ada bf yg nyanyi sedap, taknak lah ada lagi,
kang dia masuk AF, pastu dia femes, aku gak menangis.

23. Vain?
Err, better no.

24. With glasses?
Kalau dia comel okay la.

25. With braces?
Haha, boleh la kot. tapi taknak.

26. Shy type?
Yes i love this type of boy .

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Both.

28. Active or passive?
Both.

29. Tight or bomb?
I dun really get the meaning of this question.

30. Singer or dancer?
I dun prefer both. if he can dance, he will go for showdown,
if he can sing, he will go for singing audition, and he will be famous :(

31. Stunner?
Urmm, takpayah la. sian nanti badan dia sakit.

32. Hiphop?
Mau mau, i like hop hop. haha, eh hip hop.

33. Earrings?
Handsome juga la. tp kalau boleh jgn ada.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Err, i hate it.

35. Dimples?
Err, NO for sure. because he will be cuter than me. haha

36. Bookworm?
Bagus jugak, boleh ajar i.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Romantik sangat la konon, tulis kat blog boleh jugak :p

38. Playful?
Erm, sometimes maybe okayy.

39. Flirt?
Flirt with me? okayy takpe. haha dengan org lain, mmg siap la.

40. Poem writer?
Euwww, no need lahh.

41. Serious?
Not all the time, maybe when we are in conflict,
so that he must be serious.

42. Campus crush?
Yeah, also can.

43. Jealous like a hell?
HAHA, i been couple with a lot of guy that always being jealousy.
and i love to make them jealous. haha

44. Religious?
Yes, i'd love to

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
I love that type of person, but not my bf.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Let him be whoever he is.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Hahahaha, takpayah la weyy.

48. Loyal or faithful?
Woi, sudah pasti both.

49. Good kisser?
Haha, yeahhh .

50. Loves children?
Mestilah, jgn tunjuk baik depan aku je suda.

you guys should answer it too :)

p/s : there is some question that i have edited, 
so i know if u copy from me. hoho



Old things | New things